- can help to improve the texture of the skin
- can help to increase circulation bringing fresh nutrients and oxygen to the face
- can help to boost cellular activity thus rejuvenatiting the skin
- can help to relax tense and contracted muscles
- can help to increase the lymphatic flow this aiding the removal of waste products and toxins
- can help to stimulate and soothe the nreve endings
Most of all its deeply relaxing!
- can help to enhance desquamation (the shedding of the outside layers of the skin)
- can help imrove the appearance of the skin
- can help reduce headaches caused by tension of the fascia in the head area
- can help encourage the productions of collagen/elastine
- can help aid ciruclation (bringing oxyegn, nutritens to the blood cells - which can also help improve the appearance of the skin)
- can help to dilate blood capillaries - improving the colour of the skin
- the lyphatic system can be stimulated helping to improve waste removal from tissues
- can increase the skins temperature which relaxes the pores, follicles, incresing the absorption of the massage product and softening the skin
- sensory nerves can be stimulated and soothed
- sebaceous (glands that produce sebum) and sweat glands can be stimulated, this can increase the production of sebum and sweat. This helps to maintian the skins natural oil and moisture
Most of all it can help relieve symptoms of stress (ie headaches and muscle tension), restore the body to a state or rest and response. It can also relieve
depression by stimulating endorphins, the feel good hormone.
The massage techniques that I use witin the facial treatment are also uplifting, you may after a course of treatments notice your skin being fuller, firmer and
that signs of aging (ie lines) appear reduced!