CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SECURE AREA FOR FERTILITY SUPPORT RESOURCES
- Drink plenty of water and rest well.
- Avoid alcohol for the 24 hours after your session
- Try to keep your lower abdomen warm (www.hippsy.co.uk)
- Apply self help massage techniques as shown in your consultation; daily or minimum 3 times weekly to continue benefits of massage. Do not massage during menses or after ovulation if trying to
- Apply Castor Oil Pack 3 * weekly between menses and ovulation (see secure area for further information
- Dietary Advice:
- Reduce intake of grains, sugar and processed foods
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol and cigarettes
- Increase good quality proteins, fats and nutrient dense foods including fruit & vegetables
- For more detailed nutritional advice, please seek a qualified Nutritionist.
- Please keep a record of symptoms such as improvements of menstrual blood colour, consistency and flow, changes to PMS, cycle length and pain.
- You can chart your cervical mucus (see secure area)
- You can chart your emotional changes through a menstrual cycle (attached document)
- You may experience a slight tenderness in the days after your massage, this is a normal reaction to massage and is your body adjusting to the releasing of the ligaments, increased freedom of
movement within our abdominal region.
- You may experience increased bowel motions, which is a positive reaction.
- If you experience any discomfort after 3 days, please seek advice from your GP.
Thank you for choosing Fertility Massage to help you on your fertility journey